1949 - 1959

Bellefonte Little League established on February 17th, 1949. The Leagues official name is Bellefonte and Vicinity at that time the league's boundaries included the Milesburg area. 
 
4 Major League teams sponsor.
Bellefonte Motor Sales
Decker Motors
Keckler Chevrolet
Foreman's Oldsmobile

First league champion Foresman's Olds

1950 Decker Motors won the league championship

1951 Boughter's Giants won the league championship

1952 Boughter's Giants won the league championship for their 2nd championship and the first back to back champions for the league.

1953 Bellefonte Lions club replaced Foreman's Oldsmobile as a team sponsor. Keckler Motors won the league championship

1954 Little League in Williamsport asked all the member leagues if they would be infavor of a Little League World Series. The Bellefonte Little League voted infavor of establishing a Little League World Series.

Decker Motors won their second league championship.

1955 The league open discussions to add 2 more teams. Storage Building was built and the backstop was extened down both first and third base sides.

Keckler Motors won their second league championship.

1956 More fenceing was added to the field.

Bellefonte Lions won their first league championship

1957 Bellefonte Little League was reorganized into PA district 9

Bellefonte Lions won their second league championship and the second team to win back to back championship.
 
1958 Keckler Motors won their third league championship.

With strong pitching performances from Gary Kellogg and Denny Leathers, in addition to Rod Mitchell offence. The 11 and 12 Bellefonte All Star team won The District 10, The Section 2. On the way to the Leagues and Counties first Little League State Championship and first appearance in the regional tournament. Only to fall short vs Darien Little League 4-3 and Manchester Little League 5-1.

1959 The First National Bank of Bellefonte replaced Keckler Chevrolet as a team sponsor.

Bellefonte Lions won their third league championship